Everton Resources is a Canadian mining exploration company based in Ottawa, Ontario. The company trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVR: TSX.V.
Everton Resources is a well- funded exploration company that has its primary focus on its gold, silver and copper properties in the Dominican Republic. With land claims more than 300 km², next door to the same geology as the mining project that has $3.3 Billion dollar investment in the Pueblo Viejo project, currently being developed by the world's largest gold mining companies, Barrick Gold Corp. (60%) in partnership with Goldcorp (40%).
EVERTON'S DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - GOLD, SILVER & COPPER
- Everton Resources announces a Large VMS Mineral Deposit Discovery at its Dominican Republic mineral properties
- With High Grade gold, silver, copper and zinc identified
- Everton's mining project and property is next door to 3 mines called Pueblo Viejo, Cerro de Maimon and Xtrata in Dominican Republic
- Everton's Dominican Republic project property is only 500 metres from the pit containing 10 million ounce of gold
MINING IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Area has excellent mining infrastructure
- Modern deep water port facilities - excellent for transportation and shipping.
- Perfect weather for 12 months of exploration and mining
- Skilled local labour force
- Dominican Republic has a mining history, pro-mining and pro-foreign investment
- Country has a well-established competitive mining code.
- Mining Industry is very important to Dominican Republic economy.
Also, the company is partnered with Aurizon Mines who are advancing Everton's interest by funding 100% of exploration work on one of the largest land packages next to Goldcorp's Elenore gold deposit. It is located in the Opinaca region of James Bay, Quebec where Everton has amassed a large land claim adjacent to Goldcorp's Eleonore gold deposit, acquired from Virginia Mines for approximately $500 million, where Goldcorp announced a gold resource estimate of 5.31 million ounces of gold in December 2008 (total resource, all categories).
Other Assets also include in other commodities such as REE, lithium, graphite and ownership in other publicly traded companies NQ.V, FMS.V, STK.V, NMX.V, IPO Co. These additional assets provide on-going funding for Everton Resources.
Latest NewsApril 10, 2012
- Everton Retains Caracle Creek International Consulting and Appoints Dr. Scott Jobin-Bevans as Senior Technical Advisor details
- Everton Signs Option Agreement to Purchase Remaining Interest in Ampliación Pueblo Viejo and Two Other Dominican Republic Properties from Brigus Gold details
- July 2012: Corporate Presentation
- Jan 2012: Video Update
- Nov 2011: Stockhouse Q&A with Andre Audet
- "Drilling in Action" (Pictures)
- Live Interview with André Audet by Mark Weaver (Money in Metals)
- CEO Blog
- Video: Ampliacion Pueblo Viejo (67MB)
- Midas Letter
- Article on Exploring DominicanRepublic
- 321gold.com Article
- Live Interview with André Audet by Jay Taylor
- Live Interview with André Audet by Bull Market Run
Gold Exploration in the Americas
Everton Resources Inc.
912-130 Albert Street
Toll Free: 1-800-778-0263