Everton Resources is a Canadian mining exploration company based in Ottawa, Ontario. The company trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol: EVR: TSX.V.
Everton Resources is a well- funded exploration company that has its primary focus on its gold, silver and copper properties in the Dominican Republic. With land claims more than 300 km², next door to the same geology as the mining project that has $3.9 Billion dollar investment in the Pueblo Viejo project, currently being developed by the world's largest gold mining companies, Barrick Gold Corp. (60%) in partnership with Goldcorp (40%).
EVERTON'S DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - GOLD, SILVER & COPPER
- Everton Resources announces a Large VMS Mineral Deposit Discovery at its Dominican Republic mineral properties
- With High Grade gold, silver, copper and zinc identified
- Everton's mining project and property is next door to 3 mines called Pueblo Viejo, Cerro de Maimon and Xtrata in Dominican Republic
- Everton's Dominican Republic project property is only 500 metres from the pit containing 10 million ounce of gold
MINING IN THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- Area has excellent mining infrastructure
- Modern deep water port facilities - excellent for transportation and shipping.
- Perfect weather for 12 months of exploration and mining
- Skilled local labour force
- Dominican Republic has a mining history, pro-mining and pro-foreign investment
- Country has a well-established competitive mining code.
- Mining Industry is very important to Dominican Republic economy.
Other Assets also include in other commodities such as REE, lithium, graphite and ownership in other publicly traded companies FMS.V. These additional assets provide on-going funding for Everton Resources.
Latest NewsApril 1, 2014 March 19, 2014
- Everton Commences a 5,000 Meter Diamond Drilling Program at Ampliacion Pueblo Viejo, Dominican Republic details
Gold Exploration in the Americas
Everton Resources Inc.
205-2742 St. Joseph Boulevard
Orleans, Ontario K1C 1G5
Toll Free: 1-800-778-0263